The Impact & Sustainable Finance Faculty Consortium brings together and forges connections between faculty members from around the world who teach and research in the realm of impact investing and sustainable finance. This is a community of educators who come together to share and learn from and with one another.
This is a community of educators who come together to share and learn from and with one another. Members of this consortium are accepted when we have confirmed that they are professors within a university, and that they engage in the teaching of impact and sustainable finance at the university level. We set high standards and expect all members to respect the proprietary content that might be shared by colleagues within the Consortium. This includes shared files, documents, syllabi, research, data, and more. All Consortium members share their syllabi with one another for mutual learning and advancement of the field.
Consortium Steering Committee
- Dave Chen, Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- Jaap Bos, Maastricht University, European Centre for Corporate Engagement
- Shawn Cole, Harvard University, Harvard Business School
- Caroline Flammer, Columbia University, School of International and Public Affairs
- Megan Kashner, Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- Meeta Kothare, University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business
- Lloyd Kurtz, Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- Hao Liang, Singapore Management University, Lee Kong Chian School of Business
- Carlos Vargas, EGADE Business School, Tecnológico de Monterrey
To apply to join the Impact & Sustainable Finance Faculty Consortium, please follow the links to join or request access.